Wednesday, August 19, 2009
What Online Dating ISN’T…
When people think of the term “online dating”… many imagine getting on a computer, browsing profiles, and exchanging emails with the opposite sex.
I want you to do me a favor, and wipe this image from your mind RIGHT NOW.
I want you to STOP thinking of online dating as sitting in front of a computer talking to men all day.
That is NOT what this is all about.
Online dating is simply a great tool for finding a great man… then meeting him in person and sharing a great relationship.
It is NOT about actually “dating online”… sitting on a computer for hours… “cyber sex” or making “pen pals”.
No way. What woman in her right mind wants to waste more time with a man they don’t even really know?
Online dating is simply a great way to meet someone who is right for you. And guess what else? You aren’t the only one who realizes this…
Why Thousands Of GREAT MEN Turn To Online Dating Sites… And How To Find Yours Among Them
Online dating used to have a bad reputation of being just a place where creeps and geeks went to get a date – male and female.
Fortunately that is not the case. Not by a long shot.
Nearly every guy I know who women would consider to be a GREAT CATCH has some sort of presence online… whether it be on a dating site or social network.
Especially “savvy” men who are good communicators and like to connect with the world and new people.
Here’s something to think about- I’m guessing that nearly all of the great men you know right now are TAKEN. They’re dating or married to someone you know.
And those great guys who aren’t in a serious relationship… guess what they’re doing?
The point is… the kind of men who are looking for love online are often professional, smart, single guys who just aren’t interested in the “bar scene” as a place to meet women, but who ARE interested in finding the right partner to their share their interests and passions.
The kind of man you might find online may be the attractive divorced neighbor across the street. The one you admiringly glimpse at when he’s mowing his lawn, who would love to find a woman just like you to share his life with…
Or it can be the shy, sensitive guy who loves all the same things you like, but whose path you’d never cross in “real life” because of the realities of our distracted, busy world and the fact that we don’t often travel outside our own little “routines”.
The bottom line is that a great man (the right kind of man for you) goes online for the same exact reason YOU do – to find someone to share a loving, connected relationship with.
There are many more men like this online that you might imagine. Real men who are looking for real women to connect with.
Why Some Women Have Amazing And FAST Success With Online Dating… And How YOU Can Do The Same
No doubt you’ve heard stories of people who have met the love of their lives online. Or maybe you even personally know someone who’s had it happen.
I recently read somewhere that 1 out of 8 couples married in the U.S. last year met online.
1 out of 8!
But at the same time, I also personally know a lot of women who attempted to use the web to meet someone special but had no luck whatsoever.
Some of these unlucky women never got any real responses from men… while others I know got a TON of attention, but not from the type of men they were looking for.
And other women have told me about situations where they felt a strong connection with a guy when conversing online and by email and by phone. But when they met in person it just wasn’t “there”.
The thing is… there are thousands of people online these days… millions in fact… which makes for pretty strong odds in favor of finding at least one person out there for you.
So here’s the real question…
Why is it that while thousands of women end up finding true love online…others don’t find anyone at all?
And why is it that many of the women who are successful often meet someone FAST… without spending hours on the computer… and without going on a bunch of dates that lead nowhere?
Is it luck?
Well, I’m sure it is, for some. But that just couldn’t be the situation in all cases…
Could it also be that the women who ended up meeting their dream man online were doing something DIFFERENTLY… something that gave themselves an edge that allowed them to find, meet and get to know a great man… while at the same time avoid wasting time with the wrong ones?
It’s a question I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about… and now, after speaking with literally hundreds of different men and women who have found love online, I am excited to say the answer is YES.
Yes - there ARE things that women who successfully meet the right men online do differently… and YES, these things they do differently give them a huge advantage over other women.
And what’s really exciting is that these differences have NOTHING to do with...
* Having above average looks… or needing to attract a man with your looks alone
* Wasting your time spending hours and hours talking to men online
* Having exceptional writing ability or being a big “self-promoter” to get a man’s interest
These aren’t the things that get the right man’s interest and attention online.
Instead, the things that allow a woman to jump online and meet a great man very quickly are things that ANY woman can do. But surprisingly, VERY FEW women are doing what works with men online.
That’s why when you finally learn and know the correct strategies and techniques for identifying and attracting the right kind of man online, you will easily able to...
>>> Invest just 10-20 minutes of your time putting up a profile, and get emails from 10 or more interesting, attractive men that same night
>>> Invest 1-2 hours a week whenever you feel like it, and be almost guaranteed to attract and meet at least several interesting and fun men who could turn out to be the one for you
>>> Quickly “sift” through a large portion of all the single men in your city, state, or even across the world, and get a quick window into their life to identify the good from the bad… without ever having to deal with “creeps” and “weirdos”
>>> Go from wondering IF there are any quality guys out there to deciding which one of the single, attractive, successful men you are getting to know you want to share your precious time and attention with
>>> Quickly let every man you come in contact with KNOW that you are rare and special… giving yourself all of the choosing power when it came to men, dating, and relationships… and having men practically LINING UP to “prove themselves” to you
>>> Avoid the “small talk” and go directly to interacting with a man in a more personal but casual way where he will want to share more about his true self
>>> Instantly disqualify the wrong men who would waste your time before ever having to meet or go on a date with them
>>> Know more about a man before ever having to go out with him than many women find out about a man after months of dating... or even well into the relationship
>>> Easily go from getting in contact with a man, to seeing what he is interested in and ready for in his love life, to meeting with him, connecting with him, and developing a deep level of trust and understanding that paves the way for a loving, connected, secure relationship
Of course the best part is that you can make all this happen on your own time, from your own home, whenever you feel like it in your busy life.
I’d like to show you what the tips, strategies and differences are that have helped other women quickly find the right man for them… and how YOU can begin using these simple tactics IMMEDIATELY to find the love you want today.
How To Tell If A Guy Is The Type Of QUALITY Man You Are Looking For
The first key to finding love online is knowing how to identify WHICH of the hundreds of men you will come across are the quality guys… and which one of these quality guys is the right guy for you.
This breaks down into 3 very important steps…
Step #1) Figure Out If He Is A “Catch”
To meet the right man in the “real world”, you have to go out often, talk to lots of men, and hope to meet just one guy who doesn’t turn out to be a jerk, weirdo or a player… and then think on your toes in the moment to attract him.
Online dating is the OPPOSITE.
It “freezes time” and slows the process down… so you have as much time as you need to find out exactly WHO you are talking to… what he’s all about… and whether or not he is the type of guy you are looking for.
Out of the thousands of men who have profiles on dating sites and social networks, only about 1 in 100 is what you would call “quality”.
But the biggest problem is that ALL of them are pretending to be Mr. Right!
When a guy is filling out his profile, it’s very easy and tempting for him to add an inch or 2 to his height, drop a few pounds off his waist, and add a few dollars to his income.
It’s up to YOU to figure out whether you are talking to one of the “pretenders”… or to a guy who doesn’t feel the need to pretend.
Fortunately, there are some very obvious and easy-to-spot “warning signs” that – along with a few specific questions you can ask – will allow you to find out if you are talking to a dud or stud within minutes of looking at his profile… or within just one or two email exchanges.
If you’re serious about meeting Mr. Right quickly, it’s crucial that you learn what these warning signs and questions are… so you don’t waste a single minute of the time you could be spending talking to the right man for you.
If you don’t learn how to spot the warning signs in a man… and the true signs of the right man… you’ll end up wasting a TON of time corresponding with men who will turn out to be everything but what you are looking for.
Very few men going to flat out TELL YOU that they don’t have their act together, are carrying major “baggage”, or that they’re just looking for a quick fling… so you have to know how to pick the winners.
Step #2) Spot Whether Or Not He Is Looking For The Same Thing You Are
In order to avoid wasting your time talking to a guy who isn’t right for you, it’s crucial that you find out where he is at and if he is looking for the same type of relationship you are from the start… so you know when to take something seriously, and when to move on.
As I’m sure you know by now… we men aren’t very vocal when it comes to sharing our feelings and what we want.
In fact, a lot of the time we haven’t even thought too much about what we’re looking for in terms of a relationship. We’re just going along with what feels right and taking it from there.
Which means… a great guy who is looking for a woman to settle down with is highly unlikely to mention that he’s looking for a “committed relationship” in his profile. It’s very rare to see a guy saying things like, “I want to find my soul mate”, or “I am looking to settle down”.
There are 3 reasons for this:
1. A man worries that if he puts these things in his profile he will look DESPERATE and NEEDY
2. Many men just plain don’t talk that way
3. Many men just plain don’t know what they want until they find and experience it
Fortunately, there are subtle clues a guy gives when he is looking for something more serious and substantial that are sort of like a man’s version of, “I want to settle down”… and it’s important that you know what they are, and how to spot them.
Not all of the men you come across online will be looking for the same things you are. Some might just be looking for a fling or something more “casual”… and yes, some may already be in a relationship and are looking to stray.
I want to show you how to tell if a man you are interested in is looking for the same thing you are without any guesswork… and with 100% accuracy.
Step #3) Build Attraction And Take Things To The “Real World” FAST
Have you or someone you know ever talked to a man online and gotten REALLY excited about meeting him in person… only to discover that when you did meet he was a little bit “off”… or perhaps even totally different than he described?
The beauty of meeting men online is that if you know what to look for and the right questions to ask, you can literally find out more about a man in 5 minutes of your time than most women find out in weeks, months, or even YEARS of dating.
But it’s often hard to spot whether or not you will have that “chemistry” when you finally do meet in person.
I don’t need to tell you that wasting time talking to someone who ends up awkward in person, or is not your physical type, REALLY STINKS.
Fortunately, there are some great tactics you can use to get a better idea of what someone is going to be like when you meet… and whether or not you will “feel it”.
But the fact of the matter is that no matter how good you get at “reading” a profile or knowing what questions to ask a man, chemistry is chemistry.
There are people you will like over email and phone that you just won’t feel it with in person. It’s part of the game.
So how do you handle this and make it work in your favor, instead of having it be a danger and a liability for you in “dating” online?
The best way to handle this is to first learn how to SCREEN men up front to make sure they are a fit and have the qualities you are looking for… and then to learn how to get the interest of the right man so he’s wanting to meet up with you and be open and honest with you right away.
That way you can avoid wasting your time emailing or chatting on the phone with a guy who isn’t going to work out.
If you minimize the time you spend with a man BEFORE you meet, and you can get to the truth early on… you will be less likely to end up on “bad dates” and get frustrated over something that was never meant to be in the first place.
Remember, the web is a place to meet men and screen them BEFORE you meet them in person. And it’s important to do both quickly in order to have the highest chance of success.
The best part is, doing this online can be as easy as simply writing something once that will both screen the wrong men and ATTRACT the right man at the same time… and do all this FOR YOU (in your profile) while you’re not even online.
You could be out enjoying your life while the right man for you is finding out about you and learning about you online.
What Every Woman Should Know About What Attracts The RIGHT MAN Online… And What Instantly Turns Him Off
If you had 10 seconds in front of a great guy who was single and attractive and you wanted to get his interest and attention, what would you say?
What if you only had 20 words to do this? What would you write?
Unfortunately, when it comes to meeting and attracting a great guy online… this is exactly where most women get stuck.
Let me be very direct here…
The single most important “skill” you can have for meeting a man and getting the right kind of situation started is knowing how to make a man feel ATTRACTED to you.
I’ve been talking about the importance of ATTRACTION, and how it really works, for years and years now… and I get that it can be frustrating enough just to figure out how to get a man’s attention and interest when you meet him IN PERSON.
That’s why for lots of women, trying to do the guess work of figuring out how to ATTRACT the right kind of man ONLINE, when it seems like all you have is a picture, a profile, and email to work with… honestly turns lots of women off.
To them, online dating seems like a whole other world.
And in a way it is.
But here’s the thing…
The problem that keeps most women from being able to quickly meet and attract a great guy online has nothing to do with “online dating”. It’s that most women still, at a deeper level, don’t get HOW ATTRACTION WORKS FOR A MAN.
The biggest mistake I see women making when it comes to online dating isn’t some “technique” - it’s that most women STILL don’t get how to create a strong level of attraction with each interaction they have with a man.
Instead of LEADING WITH ATTRACTION and using what works online with men, too many let their own “stuff” get in the way of the experience they could create with a man. And it’s this “stuff” that most women accidentally communicate to men that turns out to be exactly what TURNS A MAN OFF and is 100% UNATTRACTIVE.
To give you some examples of what I’m talking about here, this kind of “stuff” that women do online usually includes:
- Talking or writing about what you’re WORRIED and ANXIOUS about dating, meeting men, and how things are going to go for you. And doing this from very first moment a man comes into contact with you and your profile
- Focusing on what you DON’T WANT and writing about it so it’s the first thing a man sees in your profile (suggests “baggage”)
- Rehashing old relationships and past pains and frustrations with men in your past (subtly tells a man you’re emotionally insecure and off-balance, and that you blame men for this)
- Communicating about the kind of relationship you’re looking for in a way that makes you appear “needy” or “clingy”… to where a man will thinks that just talking to you or meeting you will be like landing on a sticky spider web from which he won’t be able to escape. (Yes – men pick up subtle things from women in the way they talk about relationships that they judge to mean whether she’s “easy-going” or terribly needy in a relationship)
And those are just a few of the most common ways that women accidentally communicate the wrong “stuff” and make men lose interest in them before the real conversation ever has a chance to get started.
Here’s something fascinating you should know…
I’ve found that over 60% of women are so busy in their minds with this negative “stuff” about what they DON’T WANT, what’s wrong with other men, bad past relationships, or what they’re AFRAID OF that they end up convincing most of the good men online that they’re not the kind of woman who is healthy and “relationship material” – even if they are.
And all it takes to have the right man get the wrong idea about you is for you to say just few of the wrong words that are UNIVERSALLY UNATTRACTIVE to a man.
The point is… there’s something I want you to consider very carefully if you’re looking for the right man in your life and you’ve thought about online dating (or even tried it without success in the past)…
Online dating is a simple skill that’s easy to learn if you know how to communicate the RIGHT way.
For most women, instead of learning how to communicate and use online dating and the Internet to their advantage… too many women let the idea of “online dating” make them nervous, scared, or feel awkward. And when their own “stuff” accidentally comes out, men perceive them as either negative, unhealthy… or just plain UNATTRACTIVE and UNINTERESTING.
Have you stopped to think about what the right man is actually thinking and feeling as he reads the profiles of most of the other women online who are looking for “the one”?
Think about it for a second…
As you probably already know, there’s a kind of magic “connecting power” to the Internet. And you have the opportunity at any moment to plug into that power and use it to your advantage.
But the amazing connecting power of the Internet and online dating can just as easily work against you if you don’t know how to use it… or you don’t know how to make a man FEEL ATTRACTION for you when you and he finally connect online.
In other words… if you’re communicating the wrong things online… then the power of the Internet and email will not only work against you – but it will MAGNIFY the mistakes you’re making and what you’re saying and doing wrong. (If you’re curious WHY this is, it has to do with the fact that everything we communicate online has no real and personal CONTEXT – but I can show you how to easily deal with this and actually use it to stand out to a man as the right kind of attractive woman who “gets it”)
So now that you’re a little bit more “in the know”, let me share with you some quick tips and insights about how you can more easily attract the right man online…
If you think about it, there are several huge ADVANTAGES you can enjoy online when you meet a man that you don’t get when you first meet a man in person.
The most important ADVANTAGES you have online with men are:
1. You have UNLIMITED TIME to create a snapshot of your “best self” in your personal profile. (Imagine if you spent even half as much time preparing the way you “look” online, as you do getting ready to go out on a date)
3. Your picture can speak a thousand words (Good or Bad) and you are completely in control of what you’re going to have it say about you (This is an opportunity for “instant attraction” or chemistry in a man’s visually oriented mind)
5. Online dating allows you and a man to quickly skip past the “niceties” of chatting and going out a few times before you even talk about what you’re really looking for – and instead lets you START with “Here’s what I want… and here’s what I’m looking for.” But this only works for you if you know how to use this to your advantage and not make it work against you like it does for so many other women online.
7. Every man online is giving you tons of tips and insights into who they are, and how to communicate with them in a way that will make them see you as the right kind of woman for them. But you have to know HOW to read their profiles and emails to fully understand all the great information they are giving you…without their even knowing it.
Now, here’s the real question…
How could you put all these advantages to work for you?
What I’ve learned is that one of the biggest problems women have is simply GETTING STARTED with the basics in online dating and attracting the right man. See… lots of women don’t believe they know how to write up a great profile about themselves, who they are, and what they want.
And guess what?
Most women don’t do a great job at writing a profile that would actually ATTRACT the RIGHT MAN.
There aren’t many of us who like writing about how great we are. Let alone simply talking about it to others.
It’s really an awkward proposition. Especially when it comes to men, dating, and relationships and you’ve never even met the man who’s reading all about you.
But that’s where I can really help you make things simple and allow you to stand out from all the other women out there online looking for a real relationship.
In this program I’ve put together specifically for online dating, I make creating your own PERSONAL BEST PROFILE fast, simple, and fool-proof. And best of all I show you how to do it in a way that makes your profile completely “real” and “authentic” about who YOU really are. That way it jumps out and interests the kind of man who’s right for you.
But here’s what’s really strange and bizarre about how most women write their online profile-
What you say about yourself might be honest and real… but it doesn’t mean that you’ll catch the attention of the right man for you. Even when he’s looking right at you and your profile!
That’s why I’ve taken the time to find a collection of real-world profiles and emails for you so you can learn from specific examples of what does and doesn’t work with men online.
In case you didn’t know… if you include just a few of the wrong words or ideas in your profile, when a great guy goes to read what you have to say after being attracted by your picture… he will become INSTANTLY TURNED OFF by you and never ever consider you again.
And the worst part… many things that most women are naturally inclined to say and write about themselves are the very things that end up turning off the right man.
In other words, most women write what THEY would want to hear and read about a good potential partner online. But this has NOTHING to do with what YOUR RIGHT MAN wants and needs to hear from you as a woman.
I’m going to show you how to instantly avoid the big No-No’s with men that can start from the first word of your profile… including all the common things men instantly see and recognize about you from your profile and your photos that will to make him run… even if you could have been a great match for him.
But most importantly, I want to show you what to do instead to grab a great guy’s attention from the start… and help him know INSTANTLY that YOU are the great catch he’s been looking for.
Finally… A Short-Cut To Meeting The Right Man (Or Men) Online And Getting The Right Relationship Started… Without The Hassle Of The “Singles Scene”
I’ve just put the finishing touches on a brand new program called “Finding Love Online”… and the women who I’ve already shared this program with are quickly finding exactly who and what they’ve been wanting for years. And they’re doing it in a way that many frankly didn’t think would ever work for them – by meeting the right man ONLINE.
If you’re looking to meet the right man, or a small handful of great men to have fun with and choose from, then I can’t wait to finally share my new program with you so you can make finding who and what you want easier than you ever thought possible.
In this program, I’m going to show you the real reasons why so many women like you fail in online dating and end up on terrible dates that waste their time and go nowhere. And why after spending weeks or months of online “dating”, most women end up feeling hopeless and worse than they did before they started meeting men online.
I get how “cold” and strange online dating and meeting a man online can seem… and how for so many women online dating feels strange or “wrong”.
But just like in the “real world” when you’re walking down the street… if you don’t know how to read and identify the kind of people you want to associate with and connect to… and you don’t know how to actually communicate with them in person, then you’re going to feel pretty uncomfortable and alone.
I’ve uncovered the subtle unspoken language of meeting and communicating online… and show you how to break through the IMPERSONAL DISTANCE that keeps great women and great men apart.
I’ve also spent all kinds of time learning about why many women think online dating can be “dangerous” or “scary” and have created a fail-safe way to identify, avoid, and screen out all the men who are either potential liars who may be misrepresenting themselves or are just dangerous time-wasters online.
If you know what you’re doing online, it becomes simple to have men tell you up front who they REALLY ARE and what they’re really after. And do it first thing – in a way a man never would in person.
Lots of women aren’t great at identifying the good guys from the bad. And this problem is only magnified if you don’t know what you’re doing and how to communicate with a man online.
I’ll show you the specific questions to ask that will quickly keep the wrong men from wasting your time… and get only the right men to willingly open up and identify themselves without the hassle of trying to guess what their “deal” is.
It’s fascinating… but after years of looking at how men and women communicate and interact, I’ve learned that men can actually be MORE HONEST and UP FRONT with women online then they are in person.
But this is true only if you know the subtle tips about not only what to ask, but HOW to ask it.
The truth is, men are dying to meet women they feel they can be honest and “themselves” with.
Unfortunately they have a hard time getting there with most women, because most women don’t know how to help the process along with a small nudge in the right direction.
When you’ve digested all the learning, tips and insights in this program, it’s going to be like a light finally went on in your head.
You’re going to know exactly how to find and connect with one or more great men… and what to do from first contact, to emailing… to chat… to talking on the phone… to meeting up and going on a great date. And you’re going to have an easy to follow system that will guarantee the right man grows more attracted to you at each step and will be begging for your time and attention as you grow closer over email and in person.
So if all this was simple and easy to learn and use, and brought almost instant new RESULTS… then what reason do you have to NOT get started creating a better love life for yourself right now?
If you are interested in an easy and fun way to quickly meet a great guy, with little effort on your part… then you don’t have many reasons at all to not at least check this out.
Here are just a few of the powerful secrets you’ll learn in this exciting program:
* What certain words and phrases mean in HIS profile (I’ll show you the exact words and phrases a man uses when he is looking for something “real”… and how to spot if he is a GREAT CATCH in seconds)
* The 4 REVEALING QUESTIONS to ask any man to get him to identify who he really is, if he’s seeing anyone else, his thoughts on dating and whether or not his social style is compatible with yours… BEFORE you meet in person
* How to write your online profile in an EASY, STEP-BY-STEP way that will not only capture the best of you, but will “spark” the attention of the RIGHT man and get him to eagerly respond to your profile
* The DEADLY MISTAKE most women make when emailing a man for the first time that ruins your chances with him no matter how compatible the two of you are (If you don’t know what this mistake is there is a good chance you are making it now… listen up!)
* How to go from the initial online contact with a man to talking on the phone and meeting in person SAFELY (I’ll not only show you how to avoid the “crazies”, but also the “clingy’s” that will email you or call you 10 times a day!)
* A little-known tip to get MORE RESPONSES than 99% of other women online that takes literally minutes a day and almost no special work or effort on your part… yet instantly sets you apart from the sea of other women online
* The 4 instant “turn-offs” that make a man run when you first meet him… and what to do instead to create attraction EFFORTLESSLY in a way that is playful, easy and fun
* How to talk by email or phone in a way that allows you to identify his TRUE qualities quickly, good and bad. (This is THE KEY to making 100% SURE that you don’t waste your time with a man who might seem great but will turn out wrong for you)
* 5 essential secrets you must know about how a man thinks and feels if you want to build a real connection with him.
* 6 MAJOR PITFALLS that can cause a woman who is a great catch in “real life” to get discouraged with online dating because they cause her to attract only the wrong kinds of men!
* How to SPEAK THE LANGUAGE of online dating – Exactly what to say in an email, online chat or profile to communicate that YOU are his best possible choice (I’ll give you TONS of real-world examples and phrases you can literally cut and paste if you want to… for not only grabbing his attention but finding out if HE is the best choice for you)
* The hidden reason why it’s so easy to get emotionally “addicted” to a man online, only to have it backfire when you meet him in person (I’ll show you how to “size him up” and find out as much as you possibly can about whether or not the “chemistry” will be there when you meet)
* The top common WORDS and PHRASES in your profile that will instantly turn a man off… even if he could have been a perfect match for you!
* The 6 levels of communication you need to have with a man and how to smoothly navigate through each one (I’ll show you how to move quickly and SAFELY from initial contact with an attractive and interesting man online to a great first date and beyond…)
* The CRITICAL tip that is KEY to a man being honest with you, so you can weed out creeps and jerks who might hurt you or waste your precious time (You MUST do this BEFORE you go on your first date)
* The 5 things to avoid writing in your first few e-mails to a man(These are INTEREST-KILLERS that will turn almost every quality man OFF from further contact with you)
* Real-life examples of online profiles that work, that flop, and everything in between. You’ll get to see for yourself how certain common words and phrases can spell disaster for getting responses…and a step-by-step workshop to turn your “true self” into a HOT profile that is sure to get Mr. Right’s attention
* Attractors and Shiny Objects: 7 things that instantly engages a man’s attention and interest in responding to your profile…use any combination of these and you’re practically GUARANTEED to intrigue the right man
* An attractive man gets TONS of emails, winks and responses from women who indicate that they share his thoughts and feelings. Learn how to MAKE AN IMPACT and be a “breath of fresh air” to a man by using this surprising, 4-WORD PHRASE in your first email
* The right way to phrase your profiles and emails so the man doesn’t just contact you, but will actually want to get to know you AFTER you email him…in other words, the most effective way of not just GETTING his interest, but KEEPING his interest way beyond a first email exchange.
* The exact words and phrases to use in your profile that SCARE AWAY men who aren’t good enough for you!
* The simple sentence to put in your profile that will tell a man you’re not looking for just a “casual fling”… WITHOUT making you appear needy and desperate for a relationship
* The 3 IMPORTANT IDEAS to communicate in your correspondence that will be totally irresistible to a man… so that he will be excited and anxious about meeting you and getting to know you better
* The MAGICAL words and ideas that attract the right man for love and a relationship (When you start using these around a man, whether online or in person, he will feel absolutely CHARMED by you… and will naturally feel passionate about pursuing a relationship with you)
* How to spot an EXTRAORDINARY man online… the 3 qualities that every woman should look for in order to find that one, special, mature man… and the 5 qualities that man is searching for in a woman that you MUST HAVE in order to get his attention
* PRACTICAL tips on what to bring, what to say, where to go and what to do (and NOT do) on a first date with a man you met online…so that you eliminate “nasty surprises” and instead feel confident and safe
* Tips on a MAN’S PERSPECTIVE on dating from a cyber-dating expert who writes for one of the top online dating sites!
* And much, much more... click